DisplayPort 1.2 to HDMI signal format converter cable is for interfacing next generation DisplayPort based PC and notebook computers with high definition displays. DisplayPort offers a unified, scalable, and cost effective interface for embedded and external display applications. As desktop and notebook PCs are increasingly transitioning from conventional analog type interfaces to DisplayPort, the converter facilitates the transition by offering seamless connectivity between new DisplayPort PC and the installed base HDMI monitors and projectors. It offers solutions for digital entertainment center, HDTV retail and show site, HDTV, STB, DVD and Projector factory, noise space and security concerns, data center control, information distribution, conference room presentation, school and corporate training environments.
DisplayPort 1.2 to HDMI Supporting VR / 3D / 4K, Black Cable,Gold Plated
- Supports DisplayPort1.2 and 4 lanes.
- SupportDisplayPort 1.2a input andHDMI1.4b output.
- Support HDMI highest video resolution 4Kx2K.
- Supports multiple color formats: RGB 6/8/10/12-bit per component (bpc) andYCbCr4:4:4, YCbCr4:2:2, 8/10/12bpc.
- HDMI 1.4a compliant with maximum data rate 3.0Gbps.
- Supports 10/12-bit deep color 1080p up to 2.25Gbps and 3D video formats (720p@50/59.94/60Hz, 1080i@50/59.94/60Hz, email@example.com/24Hz, 1080P@50/59.94/60Hz) up to 2.97Gbps.
- Content protection of HDCP Rx and Tx keys to support HDCP repeater.
- DVI 1.0 transmitter support.
- Support up to 8 channel LPCM, compressed audio (AC-3,DTS) and HBR audio format.
- Supports up to 192 khz audio frame rate and up to 24-bit audio sample size.
- Integrated both HDCP Rx and Tx keys to support HDCP repeater.
- Powered from DisplayPort source.