- Connect your DVI equipped device to flat panel displays, digital CRT displays, projectors, HDTV and Video Projectors, including DFP and LCD types
- High-speed digital transmission rate up to 9.9 Gbits/sec
- Ferrite core eliminates EMI interference
- Digital Monitor Cable / 6ft Dual Link DVI-D Cable
- Gold plated DVI to DVI (24+1) connector for optimal conductivity. Max resolutions up to 1920x1080. DOES NOT support 144Hz Monitor
DVI-D Dual-Link(24+1) Male to Male 28AWG Cable w/ Ferrite Cores,Gold Plated,
I'm a product detail. I'm a great place to add more information about your product DVI-D Dual-Link (24+1) Male to DVI-D Dual Link (24+1) MaleConnect your DVI equipped device to display such as flat panel displays, digital CRT displays, projectors, HDTV and Video Projectors,etc.Strong 28AWG Solid Bare copper (no CCS) conductor enhances cable performanceFerrite cors and fully coated & shielded PVC outer layer for maximum protection from RFI and EMI interferenceGold plated connectors resist corrosion , provide maximum conductibility and optimal transfer conditionsFully compliant with DVI standard defined by DDWG (Digital Display Working Group)Support Dual Link DVI-D 165MHz/1.65Gbps per channel (9.9Gbps all channel) bandwidth.Supports hot plugging of DVI devices and resolutions up to WQUXGA(3840 × 2400),including HDTV 1080PCL2 Rated cable for in-wall installationSupport VESA Display Model like,QXGA (2048 × 1536)@75Hz with GTF blanking (2×170 MHz)HDTV (1920 × 1080)@85Hz with GTF blanking (2×126 MHz)WUXGA (1920 × 1200)@120Hz with CVT-RB blanking (2 x 154 MHz)WQXGA (2560 × 1600)@60Hz with GTF blanking (2x174 MHz)WQUXGA (3840 × 2400)@33Hz with GTF blanking (2x159 MHz) as sizing, material, care and cleaning instructions. This is also a great space to write what makes this product special and how your customers can benefit from this item. Buyers like to know what they’re getting before they purchase, so give them as much information as possible so they can buy with confidence and certainty.